Success is not an option
failure isn't too...
who said in all that action
I can't be with you ?
***
one day you'll discover
how important it is to me...
having a great Lover
and a loyal friend beside me....
***
why things have to be
white or black not gray
it is obvious can't you see?
you're so jealous I must Say!
***
Why you're not so sure
I can't understand the reason
what makes you insecure?
Friendship is not a Treason !
***
Honesty is my virtue ;
Loyalty as well indeed
I know you care don't You?
But Why Love turns to Greed ?
***
Let there be Love & Peace...
Let there be Joy & Fun.
Let's Fly to Greece
Enjoy the Sea & Sun !
***
Last night, you were silent
as if you triggered a Fight!
For that I'm not a Client...
Even If I was Right !
***
For Once I found you there...
Mature Understanding & Rare...
Stop this Drama or else...
I'll walk alone again... I swear.
***
March 1st, 2018
@philabouzeid
Welcome to iBlog: All Views Reflect My Personal Opinion. iBlog About Social Media | Social Topics | Journalism | Politics. @philabouzeid
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On the Brink of World War III: Who Will Restore Balance, Security, and Peace to the World?
Yes, the war has begun—and no one in Lebanon wanted it (except for a very small minority). Yes, the war has begun—one that no rational poli...
-
Another year, another challenge, another adventure… another roadmap. What started years ago will not stop today, it continues, clearer in ...
-
Nothing more despicable than the experience I’ve witnessed tonight would ever drive me to write a blog post at 1:40 am… After a ...
-
The Art of using social media to get recruited! or fired ? “Social Media”: A generic term to our life today. I do not recall a si...

No comments:
Post a Comment