I know I hurt you ;
It must have been hard.
I did not mean to
I cross my heart !
sometimes words we say
Make us regret...
Never meant it this way...
Please Try to Forget !
a story that began
a beautiful one too
I promise to count till ten...
before I hurt you.
Now sleep tight,
forget about sadness
tomorrow will be light
and there shall be happiness.
I'll always be there ,
next to you...
I know it is not fair...
I should've earlier met you.
Phil
15/03/2018
Welcome to iBlog: All Views Reflect My Personal Opinion. iBlog About Social Media | Social Topics | Journalism | Politics. @philabouzeid
Wednesday, March 14, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On the Brink of World War III: Who Will Restore Balance, Security, and Peace to the World?
Yes, the war has begun—and no one in Lebanon wanted it (except for a very small minority). Yes, the war has begun—one that no rational poli...
-
Another year, another challenge, another adventure… another roadmap. What started years ago will not stop today, it continues, clearer in ...
-
Nothing more despicable than the experience I’ve witnessed tonight would ever drive me to write a blog post at 1:40 am… After a ...
-
The Art of using social media to get recruited! or fired ? “Social Media”: A generic term to our life today. I do not recall a si...

No comments:
Post a Comment