Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Broken

I have never ever been in such situation before ;
For the first time ever , there is no key to your door ;
My heart is melting ... My morals down on the floor ... 
The spirit left my body , it was you the one I adore. 

Nothing will replace you
No one will fill that emptiness 
No one will be like you 
You were the reason of my hapiness. 

You took that oath ! You promised me. 
Together forever whatever ... No where else you can be ... Just within my heart you will sleep. You promised to watch over every beep. 

The heart has stopped , the soul is gone. 
Dreams fade away , the wound is now to the bone ... 
Nothing can make it feel better. 
By the wind you were taken ....
Everything fades away .... 
I am broken. 

Phi£ 5 aug. 2014 
2:40 pm.

No comments:

ليل 13 - 14 نيسان 2024 انخراط ايران المباشر وتداعياته

  بتقديري أن #الرد_الإيراني لا يمكن أن يكون أكبر من الذي شهدناه على الضربة الاسرائيلة التي استهدفت "القنصلية" الايرانية في سوريا....